In-Office Diagnostic Tests
At Patel, Ramanan & Associates, our office is equipped with a wide range of onsite diagnostics that provide our doctors and physician assistants with the information they need to make a prompt and accurate diagnosis of your condition. That means you don’t have to go elsewhere for additional tests and screening.
Our in-office diagnostic tests include:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) -- a test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart. Learn more about Electrocardiogram - ECG.
- Spirometry – a lung function test used to diagnose Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and other lung problems
- Echocardiogram – an ultrasound of the heart used to diagnose a variety of heart conditions such as leaky heart valves, weak heart, enlarged heart, etc. Learn more about Echocardiogram.
- Doppler – this test is used to identify blocked arteries in the neck and legs. Early detection helps to prevent Stroke - CVA and gangrene of the leg and foot.
- At-home sleep study – an overnight test that measures your sleep cycles and stages by recording data from your body as your sleep. It is one of the best tests for diagnosing a sleep disorder known as Sleep Apnea.